PDA

View Full Version : HTML Help

Bill214
01-23-2006, 01:26 AM
Hi,

I need to access all the html on my page (to optimize it), can't seem to locate any instructions. I need something like a full page html editor, I believe! Page Properties and Page HTML (under View in BlueVoda)don't seem to do it, although Page HTML might if I could figure it out! Can someone point me in the right direction here? Something like Notepad even would do!

bill214

VodaHost
01-23-2006, 04:17 PM
BlueVoda is not a HTML editor, BllueVoda is a HTML generator.
What you want is not entirely possible.

Bill214
01-23-2006, 05:01 PM

Thanks for answering. You said 'not entirely possible'. I can live with that but my page is not really optimised for the search engines. I read one of your posts quite a while ago where you told a questioner that she could edit her files actually on the net itself, using another program but I can't remember your answer fully, nor find it again! Is this possible? It seems a shame not to be able to alter the HTML if it can be done somehow

Thanks,

Bill

navaldesign
01-23-2006, 05:31 PM

Thanks for answering. You said 'not entirely possible'. I can live with that but my page is not really optimised for the search engines. I read one of your posts quite a while ago where you told a questioner that she could edit her files actually on the net itself, using another program but I can't remember your answer fully, nor find it again! Is this possible? It seems a shame not to be able to alter the HTML if it can be done somehow

Thanks,

Bill

There are lots of HTML editors on the net, many of them have the ability to edit html files directly on the server. Do a Google search

VodaHost
01-23-2006, 05:43 PM
Yes...do this............

1) Publish your page
2) Login to Cpanel
3) Click on file manager
4) Find the file you desire to edit
5) Select edit page

cPanel lets you edit the page html directly on the server. Click the below..

http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/cpanel_xskin/cpanel_xskin_filemanager.htm

Bill214
01-23-2006, 05:56 PM

Many thanks.

You're a good man!

Bill