Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTML Help

Hi,

I need to access all the html on my page (to optimize it), can't seem to locate any instructions. I need something like a full page html editor, I believe! Page Properties and Page HTML (under View in BlueVoda)don't seem to do it, although Page HTML might if I could figure it out! Can someone point me in the right direction here? Something like Notepad even would do!

bill214

Re: HTML Help

BlueVoda is not a HTML editor, BllueVoda is a HTML generator.
    What you want is not entirely possible.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for answering. You said 'not entirely possible'. I can live with that but my page is not really optimised for the search engines. I read one of your posts quite a while ago where you told a questioner that she could edit her files actually on the net itself, using another program but I can't remember your answer fully, nor find it again! Is this possible? It seems a shame not to be able to alter the HTML if it can be done somehow

Thanks,

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill214

Thanks for answering. You said 'not entirely possible'. I can live with that but my page is not really optimised for the search engines. I read one of your posts quite a while ago where you told a questioner that she could edit her files actually on the net itself, using another program but I can't remember your answer fully, nor find it again! Is this possible? It seems a shame not to be able to alter the HTML if it can be done somehow

Thanks,

Bill
        There are lots of HTML editors on the net, many of them have the ability to edit html files directly on the server. Do a Google search
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Yes...do this............

1) Publish your page
          2) Login to Cpanel
          3) Click on file manager
          4) Find the file you desire to edit
          5) Select edit page

cPanel lets you edit the page html directly on the server. Click the below..

http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/cpa...ilemanager.htm

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Many thanks.

You're a good man!

Bill

Comment

Working...
            X