Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form data not being sent to designated email

Hi.

After having absolutely no luck establishing an email account or a guestbook I have given up on both and am attempting to set up a contact form as a last ditch effort to communicate with interested viewers.

I have set up a form with Form Wizard on my Contact page. I created the error and success pages and linked them. I've sent a dozen test messages and by all indications they were successful. My success page appears, but the link back to my site does not work. The main problem is the data from the form does not show in the designated email account which by the way is my personal aol account. This, I feel, is the only way left for me to communicate with my visitors so I'm desperately hoping this will work. As usual I am missing a crucial bit of info somewhere in the process. Can anyone help?

My contact, success, and error pages are below.

http://www.andrewtuckerart.com./success.html

http://www.andrewtuckerart.com./error.html

Thanks.

Andy

Re: Form data not being sent to designated email

You have an incorrect URL for your home/index page. You deleted the .com
    Make sure that you check your SPAM folder for the messages.

What steps are you following to establish an email account?
    Email tutorials about how to set up your email accounts in various email clients
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

Thanks for checking it out Terry. I went back and fixed my links and have republished. There is not a single thing in my spam folder. I double checked that I had typed my email correctly and I have. Still no clue?

As far as my email issue goes I have posted my latest issues and attempts to fix here http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/ema...le-whammy.html . I have deleted my email in cPanel and started from scratch twice and no luck there either.

Thanks.

Andy

Comment

Just noticed all my form data sent to my aol aact. were in my horde account with error messages. I changed the email destination for my form on the contact page to my andrewtuckerart.com acct. and I can now read them fine. I can live with that.

Thanks again for looking Terry.

Andy

Comment

You're welcome. Glad that you are at a point that you can live with. Hang in there. The more you visit this forum thee more you will learn.
          BTW, when you had an email account set up in CPanel, did you also add a forwarder to your AOL acct. That's what I do with my accts.
          CarbonTerry
          Semper Fi
          Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
          Zone 5 Photo
          My USMC

Comment

Working...
          X