Linking to audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking to audio

I am trying to set up a link to our Pastors sermons. I have the sermon saved as a mp3. When I make a page for the link to open to with the Media player it will not publish. It gives me a error that it was timed out. The recording is about 38min long. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can set something up so I can make the link work?
    Right now the page that has the links is not published, cause I don't want to have a link that does not work. I really need to get the audio uploaded some how to get this working.

Thanks for any help you can give.

www.uficc.org
    www.uficc.org
    Unified Faith in Christ Church

Re: Linking to audio

Hi, you can turn your BV time out settings to a higher time via Tools>Options>Publish. This might help. It will also nice to know what size file you are trying to upload. With files like this, it can be a big advantage to put it through some software to get the file size down by changing the bit rate to a lower level that is exceptable.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Linking to audio

Chris, Thanks for the help. That was the problem, must have been having a brain cramp cause I thought I checked that. Thanks again. Tom
      www.uficc.org
      Unified Faith in Christ Church

Comment

Working...
      X