Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success & error pages

Domain name: www.preachinggodsword.org

I have constructed a Contact form, using BV10:1 form wizard. The contact form works. However, I cannot get the "Success" form, nor the "Error" form to work. When I click on "Submit" the values are submitted but there is no response re the two afore-mentioned pages.
    Can anyone help me?

Re: Success & error pages

I have not had any response to my call for help re my "success" & "error" pages. When a message is submitted via the contact form, the success page cannot be found - in the sense that my computor simply does not arrive there & eventually times out.
    Can anybody tell me what to do??

Comment

if the emails are sent, the ONLY reason for not getting to the success page is that you have typed something wrong.
      A mistake that a lot of users do, is type, as URL of the sucess page, " www.pagename.html" , you need to either add the http:// infront, ot simply type pagename.html .

What have you exactly typed as success URL in the form wizard ?
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you - its working!

Comment

Working...
        X