Softbiz Auction Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Softbiz Auction Software

I am considering purchasing Softbiz Auctions Plus Script. Has anybody had any experience with this script?

Re: Softbiz Auction Software

I prefer phpAuction (but not the GPL version available free online or in Fantastico!), or phpProBid.
    Some differences between them, but the important thing to me is the ability to charge variable fees for defined Services (type of listing, length of listing subscription, reserve prices, etc.), and payment gateways and admin modules.

COMPARISONS, REVIEWS, SPECS SIDE-BY-SIDE OF MOST SCRIPTS
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

After reading your comment .. I did the educated consumer thing and that is research!, I found myself upon a site the contradicts your comments;

Please understand I was/am looking for a classifieds program [free] to start however scalable. I am not a PHP expert like the others have could or may learn over time.

The application I am looking for must have the ability for links

With that said I am embarrassed to say i started with Noah Classifieds v8. I am by no means endorsing this program because I have received comments about the issues with this program and would NOT recommend this program.

Please elaborate with your evaluation of both auction / classified software?

Interested in starting a website -FIND THE BEST HOSTING
      http://andrerecommendssite.info

How to Start / Create Your Own Website: The Beginner's Guide
      http://newandrerecommends.info

Comment

First of all, you are interrupting the thread of another (disctintly cautioned against in Forum Rules).....

You never mentioned any particular aspect of a requirement you were looking for, nor did I reply with anything more than a personal suggestion based on experience and preference: nothing was ever mentioned about "links" nor what type of links or where they were supposed to be placed!

It would be best to be extremely clear about what you are looking for, or what specific issue you are struggling with rather than rely on other people strining to read your mind --- let alone come back with some odd-ball statement that your found one person's opinion that "contradicts" mine!

How, precisely, did this personal review you linked to contradict my post?
        Obviously if you had read this triade carefully, you would see that the author himself admitted that only the XL version had the ability to add customizable configurations, even though he himself was incapable of doing so and would not pay to have it done for him!

I provided a list of relevant searches for you to peruse as well, in hopes that you would do your homework according to your own agenda. (Also to provide an example for others to pick up the habit of searching on their own, as it is so basic and easy to do)

You are quick to err, and still apparently looking for an out-of-the-box solution (for as you say, you are not up to speed doing it yourself), so buckle down and do the online searches until you find the perfect fit for your requirements on your own, and not have to be critically so dependant on the peer-to-peer assistance that does not meet your standards!

PS: The links in your signature violate Forum Rules.

Comment

Vasili

First of all and most important ... in my opening comments I mentioned and will say again " I was looking for a classified program ".

Notice ... Tone ... after your response.

I came across your article and after some research I found what was posted in the link above.

It seem you are taking Great exception to me placing added information. I am learning about the subject and found the article interesting and would have hoped other might have too. From your response it seemed to be a bad Idea? As I said " I was looking for a good program under the subject. I hope as you are always giving advice you can also be open minded and review other comments. I can not validate his views as my background is in the financial industry for 33 years and 3 years spent in the war overseas.

I should explain I came across you article from a search with one of the search engines and because I was considering purchasing Softbiz Auctions Plus. I have never visited your site before and based on your welcome may never again.

Interesting your choice of words "odd-ball statement that 'your' found one person's opinion". Look I don't know who buddy was that wrote the article and quite frankly I don't care. I was interested in learn about the subject. I would have hoped I could have a diolog with educated, open minded, receptive, and 'humble' people.

Wow, your last paragraph... Sorry I have "Class" I will not go further. I want to believe we are all human and treat other with dignity.

Yes, "sport" i have no agends, just interested in learning, and humble enough to learn from others!

God bless,
          Please spend some time and re-read this thread and your TONE ????

P.S. By default the notification "Instant" was turned off I had to alter it, hence my late response to your comments.

Interested in starting a website -FIND THE BEST HOSTING
          http://andrerecommendssite.info

How to Start / Create Your Own Website: The Beginner's Guide
          http://newandrerecommends.info

Comment

Whatever!

Jumping on a thread with no previously disclosed specifications to begin a discourse that still is not cognizant does not contribute to anyone's progress, no matter the posture you create. Feigned apologetics only perpetuates the original issue.

Wherever you end up, remember maintaining Forum/Community Decorum should always be kept in mind to get the results you desire.

Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
            X