alert! honest feedback wanted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alert! honest feedback wanted.

www.oneofakyndtiedye.com Hi Blue Voda community! We finally finished the website for our new business after several months of struggles. We hope you can give us some honest feedback on our site so we can make it user-friendly and appealling. Also, can anyone explain how to set up our pics on the pages so when you click on the picture it enlarges? any support/ feedback will be greatly appreciated!
    Jerry & Jodi

Re: alert! honest feedback wanted.

Hi U2,
    Nice site. Love your embossed background and products. The pix made it a little slow to load though and I've got broadband. The only way I know to achieve what you're asking re: photos is to use the gallery feature. But to have text underneath each, like you have now, you'd have to put 1 photo per gallery. You should re-size your pix if you are gonna try this. Then when a visitor clicks on the photo a new window will open showing the enlarged picture. VodaHst provide a free resizing tool which is very very good. Called PIXresizer - you can get it from the new VodaHost support page under downloads, I think! Good work and good luck!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi there!

The site looks awesome... lots of colors and great pics! The only problems I had was 1) it took a long time to load. (not surprising since I'm on dial up) and 2) your scrolling text on the top is very hard to read. Maybe coloring the text in white or a very light blue would help?

Other than that, great job! :)

Kellie
      Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
      http://www.ccabincandles.com

Comment

www.oneofakyndtiedye.com Hi Blue Voda community! We finally finished the website for our new business after several months of struggles. We hope you can give us some honest feedback on our site so we can make it user-friendly and appealling. Also, can anyone explain how to set up our pics on the pages so when you click on the picture it enlarges? any support/ feedback will be greatly appreciated!
        Jerry & Jodi
        Hi
        first of all your website is great and colourfull, but you put many heavy images, that couse your page slow to download.
        Good luck with your website
        Nyoman

Comment

Hi,
          Great site and i love your products.I have used one or two expanded images on my site, i had pic1 (small) on info page with a link going to a full size image on a new blank page,seems to work ok,hope helps.
          regards
          Jay
          www.orlandomouseworld.com

Comment

Very Colourful and striking! All the links worked and loaded on my broadband in no time. Feel i've been on a bit of a trip looking at all the wonderful designs!Your hard work deserves to be well rewarded!

Comment

nice sight i must agree with marti652004 very very colourful have you thought about putting one of your items on ebay people really would go for these clothes if going on hoilday and summer months you could give it a try youve got nothing to lose .

Comment

yeah like the above posters, love the colours

Comment

Working...
                X