Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making my Page Load Faster?...

Hello,
    I ws able to make the changes to my index page. Thanks to Saggi and Jcaywood for your help. I included a video on the new page and now when I access the page on line it takes a VERY LONG TIME to load. I know there has to be a way to help this page load faster, other than take out the video.
    Does anyone know what I can do to solve this problem?
    Much appreciate it!
    Russ
    HomeBizGuy
    www.Achieveit.biz
    ID# 22306

Re: Making my Page Load Faster?...

Hello HomeBizGuy

If you upload your video on your server, it takes little long to open your page. I m not sure if there is any other way to load the page faster BUT what i did is upload video on you tube or if its already in youtube. jus get the code from you tube (top right hand corner) and paste it in your page with html box. Now the page loads at the regular speed. Try this for the time being till someone will provide the best way to resolve the issue.
    Actually, i too wanna know how can we upload the video without slowing down the speed of the page.
    Regards
    Attraction Passes
    Adventure Travel
    Europe Train Pass
    www.mirabeltravel.ca

Comment

Re: Making my Page Load Faster?...

Hi, could try popping it on you tube as they will automatically get the KBs down for you. The other alternative is not to have the video on the page & just a single frame from the video with a download link.
      I gave up after 2 minutes of waiting.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
      X