Automating Membership process with subscription payments in Soholaunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automating Membership process with subscription payments in Soholaunch

One of my “products” is a membership with recurring monthly billing.

There are a number of different “levels” which allow access to different areas.

The access they get depends on the amount they pay – I’ll call them bronze, silver and gold for now – I’m sure you get the idea.

What I need to happen is this…

1. A prospect is directed to a shopping cart page which has bronze, silver, gold options.
    2. They click on the one they want to buy
    3. After payment goes through, they receive email with login details.

I can do all of this manually, but what I need automated is that once payment has been approved:

1. they get added as a member – assigned a username and password which is sent to them.
    2. their Security Group access is set – this will depend on the level they sign up to, but I see it as along the lines of bronze-group1, silver-group1&group2, gold-group1&group2&group3&bonusgroup
    3. the “expiration date” gets set 5 weeks ahead (1 month plus 1 week grace)
    4. the login “redirect page” will need to be set depending on the membership level

They will then be able to login and can access those areas.

Now, with recurring billing, assuming the payment goes through each time, the “expiration date” needs to be reset 5 weeks ahead and everything carries on ok.

If they don’t pay – credit card bounces or cancel subscription etc., they will receive (up to) 3 emails notifying them of a problem with their card and reminding them that they will lose access etc.

If they still don’t pay, then the expiration date should shut them out, so that’s ok. If they do pay then obviously it goes round the cycle again.

I’m using a combination of SECPay http://www.secpay.com/ and Streamline http://www.streamline.com/ to handle the payment side of things.

SO...

Firstly, does anyone have any dealings with SECPay with Soholaunch – is there a payment gateway available to integrate SECPay to the shopping cart?

Secondly, can anyone help me to generate a script (or whatever is required) to be able to automate the process as outlined above. Can the Auto Member Registration Kit plugin be used for this? It doesn’t seem so from what I have read, but I don’t know – this stuff is way above my head!

Please note - I am willing to discuss (sensible) payment to achieve this!!!

Also, I think something like this would benefit other Soholaunch users as well!

Please - Can anybody help????? This is quite urgent.

Re: Automating Membership process with subscription payments in Soholaunch

The automated membership thing would handle the logins... You might check if the PRODUCT customization form maker can do some of this for you.. as it allows you to reflect different prices based on their answers or selections in the form. (customized product) The member ship can be set for 5 weeks to expire, but not sure how youd do this automated.. Now the automated sign up member thing can be attatched to the product in the advanced tab of the product but.. i think youd have to make 3 products as you can only attatch one form. Ask them if they have a money back if it wont work for you? Contact the developer of the plugin directly. That might take care of part of it. You do know that soho wont do your automated billing... that has to be done as part of your merchant acct or gateway. You could set one password per level to get them in and notify them theyd have to change it on the first sign in.. but no guarantee that they would.

No experience with secpay either. What gateways do they use? Their own or will they run authorize.net? Youd have to garner that info from sec pay.

You might contact the developer of that auto member ship plugin and see if they would be willing to modify it for you? And at what price. Thats the way id run if I were in your *****.
    <edit> that last word is S *H*O*E*S

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X