I Frames with error 404

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Frames with error 404

I have added an IF in a couple of my pages (www.so-soccerleague.com/results.html & /game_schedule.html) I have gone ahead save the files I wanted to add as html and linked them in the if properties, everything looks fine but when I preview or publish all I can see within the IF is http 404 error, can someone please help me figure out what I am missing??

Thanks
    diazstyles

Re: I Frames with error 404

Double check the speeling on the pages you want to link too. Make sure it is game_schedule not games_schedule or game_schedules. Its easy to miis one letter and throw everything off.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Have you published the pages that contain the content for the IFrame?
      CarbonTerry
      Semper Fi
      Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
      Zone 5 Photo
      My USMC

Comment

D'son, I have checked the spelling.

CarbonTerry, Yes I have published this page, but I still get the 404 error instead of the page want to appear, any other suggestions?

diazstyles

Comment

Hi, you need the full URL, this is only part. The page is also not named correctly with leaving spaces.

/Schedule de Juego_files/schedule_de_juego.htm
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Collectors-info
            I have added the full URL and fixed the space issue then I re published and I still get the error 404, any other suggestions?

diazstyles

Comment

The source of your Iframe is a file on your own computer: src="file:///C:/Users/Maria/Documents/Res...adosfecha8.htm

It should be the full URL of the page that will appear in the Iframe.
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
              X