• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• votepro install

I tried following these instructions to install votepro, but i'm stuck

Installation Instructions:

1. Extract file "votepro.zip"
    2. Upload folder "votepro" to the root of your web site. (Your public_html directory)
    3. Change atributes of file "config.php" in the folder"votepro" to "666" = "rw-rw-rw"
    4. Go to http://your.site.com/votepro
    5. Fill all fields with valid values.
    6. Enjoy Vote! Pro 4.0

did #1, and #2, but #3 I'm having problems with. I can change the permissions to 666, but I don't know what the "re-re-re" is all about. I tried opening the config file but it's blank.

I changed the permissions to 666 and ignored the rw stuff and when I go on to #4 (Go to http://your.site.com/votepro), I get this error message:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@goatofthegame.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Can anyone help me with this?????

Re: votepro install

When you change te permissions to 666 it automatically selects Read and Wrie for the three columns. That said I get the same error message that you got and haven't been able to figure it out. Anybody?

Comment

Have Support install it for you ... who knows, maybe there is a difference in the server configurations since updating to LiteSpeed from Dell RAID4.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Change permissions to 644 please...
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X