Adding Video to Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Video to Site

Really need some help with this issue. I am trying to add Video to my site which will show horses doing their thing. So far I have managed to add short clips but they are very slow to load see http://www.ecklandssportshorses.com/touchdown.html for example.

How do I instal video that will allow me show longer clips without the major delay in loading. (I do not want to use U-tube)

would like to instal video like this http://www.paradeallure.com/video/fantastik/index.htm which loads instantly on this Ukrainian site.

This is something we would need to do on a regular basis as horses come and go from the yard and video of young, new horses helps us reach our target client.

All help much appreciated

Regards
    DaveK
    Dave K

www.irishhorsemarkets.com
    www.ecklandssportshorses.com

Re: Adding Video to Site

Bump..
    Dave K

Comment

Hey Padiwak

You have the option of loading your videos into You Tube and then use the embed link from you tube to embed your video back to the site using a html box.

I find the videos linked from You Tube load a lot faster.

All the best
      Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Originally posted by philipc9635 View Post
        Hey Padiwak

You have the option of loading your videos into You Tube and then use the embed link from you tube to embed your video back to the site using a html box.

I find the videos linked from You Tube load a lot faster.

All the best

Thanks for the tip Phil but I really do not want to use Utube,

Cheers
        DaveK
        Dave K

Comment

1. You could insert your video onto a page of it's own .. linking from text on the main page .. insert your video via the windows media player icon in your web builder as well ..

2. The example video you show has been converted to flash. There are a few options, find a free flash converter, purchase a flash converter or hire a flash spe******t, I do know one .. if you are interested ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
            1. You could insert your video onto a page of it's own .. linking from text on the main page .. insert your video via the windows media player icon in your web builder as well ..

2. The example video you show has been converted to flash. There are a few options, find a free flash converter, purchase a flash converter or hire a flash spe******t, I do know one .. if you are interested ..

Thanks for all the help. Have used windows movie maker to edit and save some video, published with FPT and this seems to speed things up nicely so problem partly solved. Check it out on http://www.ecklandssportshorses.com/Flashvideo.wmv and maybe let me know how long it takes to load on your machine.

Regards
            DaveK
            Dave K

Comment

took only 3 seconds, you have the loop feature on, do you want that?
              mrmagoo144
              www.videopostcards.info
              ps for short clips like this window works fine, if you have a longer clip you can convert to flash as Lady has said, but be careful of losing the quality needed in your clip.
              mrmagoo144
              www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
              X