Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

text and colours the same on all computers!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• text and colours the same on all computers!!

Hello,
    Please help. How do i ensure that the text on my website appears the same on anyone's copmputer. I want to use monotype corvisa as it is the curviest one available. I have checked my site on 4 computers and my text and even colours look different on each one. This needs to be addressed beacause i hate not knowing what people are viewing. Please tell me how to ensure my text and colours are the same on all...
    Tx
    romanceinthecity.com.au
    iwktbhv

Re: text and colours the same on all computers!!

Hi, as far as i know you cant, because you cant say what fonts are on visitors machines & this will determined how it will be viewed on their screen. The only alternative is selecting "Convert to GIF image" via the text properties. The only down side is your text wont be read by the SE,s, so not advisable for all your text.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi
      Does se,s mean servers? So what does the text show up on their computer.. Arial.. So does this mean i need to change to a simple text? I also thought the text i choose is widely used as it has been on every computer i have ever owned.
      What about the appearance of colours is this just their settings?
      Thank you for your help

Comment

Does se,s mean servers?
        Search Engines.

Some help on fonts.

The colour side of things may change slightly. But! like text, there are also web friendly colour's as well.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X