Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating a 2 part form

Hi

Can anyone please guide me as to how to create a 2 part form in bluevoda?

That is to say that i want to have a very short form on my homepage to entice people to fill in some info, and then this form will when submitted, go to a second page form whereby the info filled in on the first form is already completed, which just leaves the visitor to complete the rest and submit. If possible i'd like the first form to come to me regardless of whether the user bothers to complete the entire form once on the second page or not.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance guys.

Re: Creating a 2 part form

Interesting question. your first form would take the visitor to another page (usually a thankyou page, and you would get your email) but I see no reason why you can't put another form on this page and so on. I don't know if that'll work, although it seem logical. I am sure the pros will come along soon. I'll also be interested in what they say.

Comment

Re: Creating a 2 part form

Have a look at Multipage Form Tutorial which can do exactly what you want. To view the info of the first page, in the second one, you need to repeat the same fields, and put, as initial value of each one of them, the following:

<? echo $_POST['fieldname'];?>

replace, FOR EACH FIELD, the word "fieldname" with the actual name of the field in the first page.

You cannot use the form wizard for a multipage form, you need to use a separate processing script.

ALL the pages, exept the first one, which can be html, ALL the others MUST be php
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X