Inserting graphics in text box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inserting graphics in text box

Hi All, I am a new user and need help. How can I add a graphic, in this case a photo, inside a text box, as I can with Publisher, and others. Help appreciated. granimal46

Re: Inserting graphics in text box

You don't put an image in the text box, you put it in using the image box :)
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

You do not use a text box to add the photo, go to file, insert, image and find the one you want and insert it. Then place a text box over the image and add your text. Note that when you add an image you need to resize and optimize it, rather than using the blue little squares to make it the size you want (the page will take a long time to load if the image file is large) You can use several different tools to do this, Carbon Terry has one. Seach for any of his posts and click on the link.
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

There is an icon for inserting images, as there is for inserting text boxes. You can do as Ed said, but I don't go the extra steps of going to file, insert, etc - I just click on the icon :)

Depending on what you want the image to do - you might want to consider the gallery or lightbox methods of inserting the image also. They can be used for a single image.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
        X