Flash full site Template w/blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash full site Template w/blog

My question is actually 2 fold. 1st. If you purchase a full site Flash template can you attach a blog to link to..(I assume yes, but ya'all know what happens when we assume!)
    Secondly, I read somewhere on a previous post that the BV Flash templates can be edited by any flash editor. I only ask if this is true as
    the software required to edit (posted by the template) states Adobe Dreamweaver, etc. Ofcourse, I do not have these software programs and
    want to be sure I am not shooting myself in the foot.
    Thank you in advance for all your good advice!
    Goldpaw (Pat)
    www.holapatio.net
    www.casadelasprismas.net
    P V WebSolutions

Re: Flash full site Template w/blog

It is possible for you to edit many elements of a full Flash template using a "free" editor, but you might need to try a couple to be sure it can do what you are asking to do (may of them vary slightly in how they operate, or the features that are present in each).

Any editor (a Free Flash editor, Dream, etc.) will allow you to create/replace/write a simple hyperlink into the coded Flash page, but again, you need to be sure your free software has this "tool" present, and that you know how to do things before you start. "Fixing" errors is incredibly harder than doing things slowly and carefully the first time....most templates may look nice on the outside, but the people that create them invariably use peculiar styles and leave behind a lot of messy and conflicting code, and cleaning up the code (let alone optimizing) is usually an added task many are not capable of addressing when needing to go inside to "repair" customizing mistakes.

If the job becomes more than you can deal with, and if you find the customization prices offered by the subsidiary of the provider of the template itself too rich for your blood, you can rely on our proven expertise to transform your template into a truly customized website for abolut half of what these others are quoting.
    ProWebs Unlimited
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Flash full site Template w/blog

Thanks, I think I am going to give it a little more thought.... the template is just so appropriate for a friends husband as he is a fisherman and is
      always emailing his buddies back and forth. His wife asked me for a website (something splashie) with a blog for him to carry on at will with all
      the fisherman. Thanks again,
      P V WebSolutions

Comment

Working...
      X