Create Forum On Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create Forum On Website

I want to have a forum on my website which is http://www.thaihotelexpert.com Can anyone Please! explain how to do it? I have no idea where to start. So you see where I stand? If it's too difficult then I will just forget about it..hmm hopefully not! Thank you very much.

Re: Create Forum On Website

Hi ..

You can go into your fantastico section located in your control panel and choose to install the phpbb forum .. since your website is already on the index page and a forum requires the same, when you install the forum you will choose a directory, you can call this forum or you can call this whatever you like .. the installation process will proceed on it's own and you should be fine .. if you call it forum, you will find it by typing your domain name and adding /forum - this will be the address. You will be choosing administrative names and having this information emailed to you. Once received log into the administrative area of the forum and read, look and set up your forum. There are some neat functions that can be added to a forum and if you are interested in any of those once you figure if you can do this, let me know, could get this done for you and not alot of cost as well and if you thought the installation was too difficult, the same offer applies. Good Luck .. just remember, don't install it over on top of your main domain. If all is successful, add the link on your home page to your forum ... www...com/forum

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

wow that's quick answer. i will try soon..thanks a lot ladyeye!

Comment

Originally posted by coronaboii View Post
        wow that's quick answer. i will try soon..thanks a lot ladyeye!
        yes Quick, that's what Saman says, LOL LOL

Good Luck ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X