Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still need the clues...

Hello again

Ok. I have 1 out my 6 questions answered. I really appreciate the support and I still need assistance to complete this webpage.

My webpage is published, thank you. But its still not quite right.

1. I thought I would now be able to cut & paste the codes for the Counter and the Guest Book across. I open a html thingy and paste the codes in ok, but they...being the counter & guest book...dont show up on my webpage. I just get the white square with html written in it.

2. I try to click/double click on my email address and my links and nothing happens. What do I need to do to make this one work. The links and my email address shows up blue, as if its working but its not.

3. And I want to include a demo of our music. what are the steps for this one please.

I wont worry about the navigation buttons as yet. im happy to have one page up but I would like all our bits on there working properly.

Webpage is www.chooboogie.com

Thank you!

Re: Still need the clues...

Originally posted by Swordbird
    Hello again

Ok. I have 1 out my 6 questions answered. I really appreciate the support and I still need assistance to complete this webpage.

My webpage is published, thank you. But its still not quite right.

1. I thought I would now be able to cut & paste the codes for the Counter and the Guest Book across. I open a html thingy and paste the codes in ok, but they...being the counter & guest book...dont show up on my webpage. I just get the white square with html written in it.

2. I try to click/double click on my email address and my links and nothing happens. What do I need to do to make this one work. The links and my email address shows up blue, as if its working but its not.

3. And I want to include a demo of our music. what are the steps for this one please.

I wont worry about the navigation buttons as yet. im happy to have one page up but I would like all our bits on there working properly.

Webpage is www.chooboogie.com

Thank you!

1. Might be that you have used the wrong type of object. If your counter script is Javascript and you use html object, it won't work. Viceversa also

2. Where you have the email address, you have linked to your homepage again, not to your email. Change the link properties in mailto: and add your email address in the URL field of the link. The menu links don't work because you have made your menu using simply text, which is all linked to the URL:
    http://www.tarotguild.org.au/tarotinaction.htm

Use a menubar, or make some shapes to use for your menu, or even separate lines of text, and link every single item to the page you want to link to.

3. Don't use these buttons to link to your guestbook or your demo music. You can simply use the text that is already there, or you can create a menubar button, or any other shape or image, which you must link to the apropriate file or page. To hear the music, the link must be pointed to the music file as you have uploaded on your site, to enter your guestbook, the link must point at your guestbook page.

Watch over the tutorials on menubar and hyperlinking. They are very useful
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Still need the clues...

Thank Navaldesign for your time in giving me some handy clues!!
      I'll let you know how I went.
      I do get dishearted when it doesnt work and its hard for me to get back into it again.
      Swordbird

Comment

Working...
      X