mySQL Error Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mySQL Error Help

Hi,my domain name is www.gnplaza.com and script is installed on www.gnplaza.com/friends This is a script like Myspace.I have created a MYSQL databse and used it in the confi.php as was said in the installation guide

The data base info i have used are:

//db access info
    $sql_host='localhost';//host
    $sql_user='iuxghaie_something';//db user
    $sql_pass='khanbhai';//db pass
    $sql_db='iuxghaie_space';//db name

//path and url
    $base_path="/home/iuxghaie/public_html/friends";//full path to script
    $main_url="http://gnplaza.com/friends";//url to the script
    $cookie_url="gnplaza.com";//the domain name of your website without http://www
    $tribes_folder="groups";//folder for groups to be created

I am not sure about the $base_path .Ithink i have done some mistake here.
    Any way i have installed the script and it's working but still i am getting error in some part of the pages.
    ERROR I AM GETTING IS

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/iuxghaie/public_html/friends/functions.php on line 1030

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/iuxghaie/public_html/friends/functions.php on line 1030

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #3 is not an array in /home/iuxghaie/public_html/friends/functions.php on line 1030

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #4 is not an array in /home/iuxghaie/public_html/friends/functions.php on line 1030

PLease let me know how can i fix this .Thanks for the same

Bye

Re: mySQL Error Help

Its really hard to say what will fix the error. From the error you know that the first 4 arguments of a function that starts on line 1030 in function.php are not arrays, but obviously they were intended to be an array. Somewhere before that point those four variables were either suppose to be declared as an array or become an array. It could be anything from a bug in the script, to a query that didn't execute correctly so it did not return an array of data.

Your $base_path looks correct, the only thing that might have been wrong with it is it needed a trailing "/" but by the looks of your error message it used the base path correctly so it probably didn't need it.

Sorry that probably didn't answer your question of how to fix it, your best bet is to go to the site of those who made it and see if they have a troubleshooting page or forum (or tech support). Someone else who has used that script may have had the same problem

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
    X