Problem publishing a page with a form on it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem publishing a page with a form on it

I have just published 7 pages for www.redd-bug.com. 1st ever website. Took about a weekto build. However, the only page that is not appearing when testing it live is my feedback page. It apparently has published ok according to BV and all the settings are exactly the same as per the other pages. The only major difference I can think of is that it has a form (wizard) on it. I've even gone and created a success page and published that too to see if that was the problem. No joy though. Any help here would be great. Also, any advice on modifying my web page so that it loads a little quicker. It's probably to do with the size of the images although even the nav bars take a little time to download when loading the URL. Oh and by the way, everytime I've submitted a ticket (x2) over the last week, the response has been great. Cheers so far.

Re: Problem publishing a page with a form on it

This page should be a .php the link you are pointing to is .html Change the file type and it will link properly.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Done, and done. Works a treat now. Thankyou very much. Learning something everyday. Cheers mate.

Comment

Glad I could help. Good Luck
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...