Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• menu and background Questions

Q1
    With the Go menu can you add the picture to it like in the navagation menu exept have the words in the picture? ..... in other words have a navagation menu with the go menu feature ( Split ) .

Q2
    When you add your background if the picture is to small it reapets it's self, can you stop that from happening and just make the picture cover the whole page?

Please help...

Note: With Bluevoda i discovered that i can get a navagation menu picture and edit it on photoshop and use that.

Re: menu and background Questions

Q1 ..by picture, you mean the nav bar (image) .... No .. but what you could do is kind of design your own thing using a combo of nav bars and go menus .. maybe you can see a natural separation of your topics for your pages doing it this way, maybe not ..

Q2 .. yes, applying an image to the background of the page does tile, you can't avoid this, it is best to choose an image that will not do this, or create an image beforehand in a very large size suitable for all viewers.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: menu and background Questions

The sliding menu created in BlueVoda works on my system but not in my site. What is the problem?

Comment

Working...
      X