How to make a registration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make a registration?

Ok so how do i create a registration like in order to download my pictures you have to register first it is like a forum but it is going to be a site so like i create a form with all the buttons but it doesnt really make sense how to do that when people add the information and click submit it starts some mail stuff microsoft email or omething so if anyone could help me plz help me because i went to voda host they only tell you how to create a form but not how to make it wok so plz help

Re: How to make a registration?

Originally posted by deamonox
    Ok so how do i create a registration like in order to download my pictures you have to register first it is like a forum but it is going to be a site so like i create a form with all the buttons but it doesnt really make sense how to do that when people add the information and click submit it starts some mail stuff microsoft email or omething so if anyone could help me plz help me because i went to voda host they only tell you how to create a form but not how to make it wok so plz help
    Go to the form forum. There are lots of threads
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Please watch the form tutorials

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

how many times do i have to watch the form tutorial it ONLY SHOWS how to CREATE ONE not how to publish it or something HOW DO I MAKE IT WORK?

Comment

Go to

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/ema...html#post16076

Post #5.

If you need further help post again
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X