New Web - thoughts please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Web - thoughts please!

Hi all! I've uploaded my new web and would like some constructive comments please! The web is: www.txgweedo.com (Id# 26192)

I'm having loading issues with my QuickTime movies. Should I break them apart and give each its own page in order to shorten the load time?

Also, my WMV is playing for friends and family fine, but I noticed that when I access the movie from my husband's computer the quality of the pics are not at all the quality of the originals. Is this governed by the viewing computer's video card or do I need to do something else? I saved the movie as broadband. Would uploading the movie to YouTube and creating a link give my family and friends better quality pics in the movie?

Thanks in advance for all help and comments!
    Thanks!

txgweedo
    www.txgweedo.com
    ID# 26192

Re: New Web - thoughts please!

Hello

It is very easy to navigate.. All though the navigation changes positions here and there.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Nice front cover, but when I got to the site I didn't see any movies or contents

Only got this

DateUpdate7-11-082007/2008 movies added (Dial Up & PowerPoint)7-9-082007 Cruise movies and PowerPoint added7-7-082008 Cruise > Other Movies edits; added pics

Anyway still don't know hwat the site is about from looking at it
      Air Hostess Info Balloon Models WineStar Bikini Soccer Domain Geo China Medal Traffic4U

Comment

Good job. Everything loaded and the movies came up OK. Keep up the good work.
        Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
        X