Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make or optimize Meta tags? help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make or optimize Meta tags? help?

hey guys

site is mustangaccentkits.com

working on some stuff and tried using google just to see what would happen if i searched some of the meta tags i have..

and my website must be like.... last on the list..

how do i make that better?.. how can i make it be one of the first to show up?.. even when i google "mustang accent kits".. nothing comes up about my site.. even if i put .com after it.. it only brings up the threads from this forum that have it listed somehwere in the thread like above..

whats the best, easiest, or whatever way of making these things really affective?

thanks again, you guys are what is making me build this site possible!.. also any comments on the site it self would be great

Re: How to make or optimize Meta tags? help?

Here's some great tips on SEO from Lady Eye. It can take a long time for you site to be indexed by Google. I would look at what your competition is doing to get up high in the results and apply your version of their concepts.
    Nothing is going to happen fast as far as your page moving up in the results until you apply the SEO tips I mentioned.
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

well heres the thing.. i really have no "competition"... only close competition would companies that produce LED lights in general.. or Neon Lights.. i am the only one who supply's such product..

but i will deff take a look at that and appreciate the tip

Comment

What you have to do is figure out what terms/keywords a prospective customer would use to search for your products and optimize for that.
        Look here.
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Working...
        X