PDA

View Full Version : saving pages

dogsmike116
01-25-2006, 05:33 PM
I'm having problems trying to save pages as I go. I keep getting the message that Blue Voda is unable to save the page that I have taken a lot of time to perfect. I don't want to close and lose it all. What am I doing wrong????

VodaHost
01-25-2006, 05:41 PM
Don't know..Try rebooting your computer. Also click the below...

http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/bvt2/custom_bluevoda_namingpages.htm

dogsmike116
01-25-2006, 07:34 PM
If I reboot without saving, will I lose all that I have worked hard to do? The exact message I get is Affilisys - blue voda... Failed to save document

VodaHost
01-25-2006, 07:47 PM
You have to give the page a name when saving, you can not save it as
untitled1.

angle34zy
02-06-2006, 07:59 PM
I have successfully gotten my web site pulblished to the internet,but i can't seem to get my other pages to load. I have looked at the toturals and i am still a little confused? can you help?

Thank You angle34zy

Nyoman
02-06-2006, 10:56 PM
did you publish your other page to the right directory ?
what is your URL? so we can take a look

VodaHost
02-06-2006, 10:57 PM
I have successfully gotten my web site pulblished to the internet,but i can't seem to get my other pages to load. I have looked at the toturals and i am still a little confused? can you help?

Thank You angle34zy

Repeat the publishing process. Click the below...

http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/bvt/custom_bluevoda_publish.htm

synestetic
04-30-2006, 02:25 AM
Hi everyone! I'm new in this community, and I also got a problem with saving page. Actualy, i can save it, but when I try to re-open it, program says "unexpected file format". I do not understand, because I save it with .bvp extension. Can you help me, please?

Girlonthehill
04-30-2006, 02:48 AM
Hi everyone! I'm new in this community, and I also got a problem with saving page. Actualy, i can save it, but when I try to re-open it, program says "unexpected file format". I do not understand, because I save it with .bvp extension. Can you help me, please?
Welcome!

Don't save your pages with any extension. Just as index or about_us etc. Blue Voda adds the extension when you publish your pages. :o)

Bethers
04-30-2006, 05:52 AM
Also, you can only open it from within Blue Voda. So, open BV, then open it from the file command within BV.