Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio buttons and contact page not sending

Hi,
    Please help.. My radio buttons are not selecting when you fill out my quote form (do i need to fill out the events section of the buttons properties)? Please help as i have been trying to find answers for weeks and my business can't be on hold anymore

another question I have a quote form page and a contact page they are both the same in every way and my quote form sends to my email and gives the cleint a success page and the other does nothing at all.
    Thank you in advance for all your help!!!

www.romanceinthecity.com.au

Re: Radio buttons and contact page not sending

Can you please give a working link to the forms in question. The link to your domain does not work. (Or isn't working at the time I tried)

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

It might help us if we could have the url to the faulty forms. Without seeing I'll make a couple suggestions that are merely guesses!

If you are using BV10.12...make sure the form pages are published as (.php). And in BV, select the radio buttons, slide them off the form and return them to the position you want. Do that also with the submit button on the form that is "doing nothing"

If that doesn't work....hang in there; I'm sure Naval will be along soon to fix it for you!

Comment

Please help this morning i went online to have a last look on my website and now iv come home had another look and the page connot be found. Server cannot be found or DNS error

Comment

Working...
        X