HELP with publishing site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP with publishing site

I am a new Voda customer. And im having some issues with the publishing part. I did the step by step tutorials on publishing a site and i go to my website (www.ladyacedesigns.com) and i don't see nothing that i uploaded. I do see apart of a template that is there. How do i get that off and get my own page up there? i didnt even upload that, so im trying to figure out how it got there to begin with. And why was it saying "Welcome to 67.228.244.197/~surictfg...that is my ip address and username. Is that how my pages are going to all load. Im completely lost and frustrated being that i have to do everything via email or forums. Is there anyone that can help!!!!???

Re: HELP with publishing site

Ok I assume you have created your home page. Save as index nothing more nothing less. Click the publish icon, when the login box appears enter your info and publish it to your public_html also check the remember my user name and password.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

yes i did that...and now for some "strange" reason it works. Thanks..i guess i had to give it some time.. *shakes head*

Comment

No problem, glad it all worked out. Here if you need us.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
        X