My Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Photos

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but i need some advice.
    I have just been checking my Awstats and found a lot of new links from a website to mine, I can't read it because it looks like Arabic, but it looks like the person on there has stolen my work. Can anyone advise me on what i can do and how to translate that site to English so i can contact her.
    Here is one of the many links, if you scroll down the page you will see my photos they are the ones watermarked with Captured Elegance.
    This website is for sale! kocholo.org is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, kocholo.org has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Hope someone can help

Rachel
    capturedeleganceonline.com

Re: My Photos

Hi, you can switch on your hot link protection in cpanel. I think you can ban IP's as well in the control panel. Their IP & details are...............

Jooei tavashi

Name Server:NS1.LINUX.ARYANIC.ORG
    Name Server:NS2.LINUX.ARYANIC.ORG
    IP 67.19.42.162
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I have turn on the hot links and also sent the forum an email, but the reply ive recieved is in what i believe to be arabic, so i will have to find a way to translate it.
      Thank you for your help
      Rachel
      capturedeleganceonline.com

Comment

Hi, pop a post up on the forum if you want it translated.
        The sites in Bangkok, so i would assume the language is Thai.
        There are a few Thai speaking members on the forum that i am sure will help.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X