X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I make FONT drop down list? combo box

Hi there.
    I have my site up,
    but in my T-Shirt form, I want to have a Font drop down box where a customer can select a font.
    How do I do this?
    Christie
    www.nicolaavenuesignshop.com

Re: How do I make FONT drop down list? combo box

http://www.vodahost.com/tut_bluevoda.htm

here are the toturials...don't know if they show it in there but...it helps most people!
    good luck
    The Forced Cannot Beat the Willing...

Comment

Originally posted by Christie
      Hi there.
      I have my site up,
      but in my T-Shirt form, I want to have a Font drop down box where a customer can select a font.
      How do I do this?
      Christie
      www.nicolaavenuesignshop.com
      Hi Christie,

you could create a drop down list and put all the available font names there for your visitor to choose from. BUT,the drop down box won't help you much because most people don't know what every font looks like. So I suggest that you make a page in some graphics program like Photoshop or Corel, putting the names of the fonts one under the other, eachone writen in it's own font. Then save it as a jpg and insert it a BV page. Then you should link your frame to this page.

On the other hand, if you want to limit choices to the windows standard fonts that anyone can view, you can do the same thing directly in BV, that is create a page with the font names written in their own font. Link the Iframe to that page. After your visitor checks out the type of font, he can choose from a drop down list. Have a look at http://www.navaldesign.info/bird/orderform.html to see what i mean
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you for your input.
        I checked out your site. Very Nice and thank you for the example!
        Have a great day,
        Christie

Comment

Originally posted by Christie
          Thank you for your input.
          I checked out your site. Very Nice and thank you for the example!
          Have a great day,
          Christie
          Thanks. The page you have seen belongs to Bird, from fromtheheartofangels.com . I've been just taking care of his form script only. My site is a Technical one, and as such, it has to have a "severe" look where navigation, and information content are more important than visual effects.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X