navigation bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• navigation bar

The tutorial are great for the basic. i have tried all of the different bars such as navigation,sliding,tab,texting, menu etc. The menu and slide bar has a drop down feature but you cant change the way the button looks. i like how the navigation button looks like, plus you can have the color change when you roll over it etc. the only thing is navigation does not seem to have the drop down feature. this is what i want to know. how do you make the navigation have a drop down bar like the menu bar? thanks

Re: navigation bar

Originally posted by puzzled View Post
    The tutorial are great for the basic. i have tried all of the different bars such as navigation,sliding,tab,texting, menu etc. The menu and slide bar has a drop down feature but you cant change the way the button looks. i like how the navigation button looks like, plus you can have the color change when you roll over it etc. the only thing is navigation does not seem to have the drop down feature. this is what i want to know. how do you make the navigation have a drop down bar like the menu bar? thanks

The only way I could see doing this is by alittle trickery by over laying the menu bar over the navigation bar so that the nav is visable but the menu isn't until the user taps it then the menu bar drops. So in essence the nav bar is only there for looks and not used otherwise. Again this is only a idea to how to do it, I havn't tried this exact idea yet but have done similar to work around limitations in designing sites.

GD13,

Comment

Try Dynamic Drive.com and see what they offer.
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Yes go to DynamicDrive.com like D'son said. And while your there, if you want a warm welcome, click this http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici.../circlemsg.htm
        Z0mg it burned!

Comment

Working...
        X