Frist time ever web page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frist time ever web page

Hi everyone it has taken three month's of sleepless nights, loss of hair and a condition called squinty eye, but it's up there our very frist web sit.
    we would very much like to have your opinion on it.
    If you something plaese let us know, and after i have finished banging my head against the wall i will site down for anther month and try and fix it so be nice. thank you

The site is aliensanonymous.org

As the name surgest it's about alien's & ufo's

Re: Frist time ever web page

Wow... what a cool site!! You've definately put a lot of work into it, and it shows... great job!

Kellie
    Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
    http://www.ccabincandles.com

Comment

It looks nice, and the subject matter is something I've always found interesting, but it's very difficult to navigate. On the initial page, it takes a little looking around to figure out how to advance beyond, and then there's more navigation for a page or two. Your layout is good, but I definitely recommend simplifying the structure a little - too many "enter site" links will drive visitors away.
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

I agree with racefan. Nice site with interesting material, but keep it simple. people are impatient these days and want everything yesterday without having to look for it! lol One thing I noticed when your site was opening, there was a page that came up with some text that seemed to be overlapping other text. It only showed for a moment though. Keep up the good work!
        Sincerely,
        Farmboyzim
        www.farmboyzimsflightsims.com

Comment

Wow! It's looking good. Gotta agree with the comments of Racefan and Farmboy though. The green rotating code text on top right of home page overlaps the navigation bar and there's a purple bar cutting across some text too. Great graphics and text effects, nice background. Well done and good luck!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

This Site Is About True Life Stories.

Comment

thank you to KJAY 23, Racefan, Farmboy, Girlonthehil for your comments.
              it's not untill someone else see's what you have done that the flaws begin to show, I agree the intro in to the main page is a bit long winded ( like waiting for a bus ). In answer to farmboy , i have know no idea what is doing that it's like a negative of that page but it only happen's on the link from this page i will be making the intro page shorter later so will look into it. answer to Girlonthehill (The green rotating code text on top right of home page overlaps the navigation bar ) is this the matrix aliens anonymous sign above the forum button ? could you point out the offending purple line as it is going to get the sack when i find it.
              thanks all for your comments .
              check back later

Comment

Hi again,
                It's the info page - purple bar between fifth encounter text and famous sightings. It slightly overlaps some of the text. The black box with green text (aliens anonymous - top right corner - info page) blocks a couple of the buttons on the navigation bar. Hope that helps!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous View Post
                  Hi everyone it has taken three month's of sleepless nights, loss of hair and a condition called squinty eye, but it's up there our very frist web sit.
                  we would very much like to have your opinion on it.
                  If you something plaese let us know, and after i have finished banging my head against the wall i will site down for anther month and try and fix it so be nice. thank you

The site is aliensanonymous.org

As the name surgest it's about alien's & ufo's
                  Hey,

I saw your site and I'm amazed. The intro is great..Can I ask in which programme did you do that intro flash??
                  Feyza

www.sesan.org
                  Self Representing Art Workers

Comment

I'm a bit confused. When I click on the link above it takes me to a neat site but it's a tribute to Angie Henwood. I see nothing about aliens or UFOs.
                    Jerry

Great Adult Gag Gifts
                    Rockdale, TX - Class of 1965
                    Milam County Historical Commission

Comment

I just noticed that the original post was Jan 2006. Sorry 'bout that.
                      Jerry

Great Adult Gag Gifts
                      Rockdale, TX - Class of 1965
                      Milam County Historical Commission

Comment

I'm a bit also a bit confused. When I click on the link above it takes me to a neat site but it's a tribute to Angie Henwood. I see nothing about aliens or UFOs.

Maybe a wrong link?

Comment

The Site named above was a ufo site which was devised by and run by a wonderfull woman. Angie Henwood after her death on 20th jan 2008 it was decided to close the site and a memorial to her from her children.
                          Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Working...
                          X