PDA

View Full Version : Adding HTML Code

rangaz007
07-12-2008, 10:34 AM
Hi all

On my website I have some large text at the bottom which I would like to animate moving from right to left.

I have managed to source the HTML code off the web to do this, but i'm not sure how you go about adding the code in the BlueVoda Website builder.

I have checked the view "Page HTML" tab, but I cant seem to be able to add the code in the right place.

Can someone please help me out ?

The code I would like to add is as follows:

<b>

<font color ="#green" size="5" face ="Comic Sans MS">
<MARQUEE width=500 height=60 behavior=slide scrollamount=3 direction="left" bgcolor=white>You only have one body, why not look after it ?</MARQUEE>
</font>
</b>

Thanks
Rangaz007

Collectors-info
07-12-2008, 11:09 AM
Hi, you con pop the code into a HTML box that is normally at the top of the left hand column of BV page menu's.
Not sure if you know? But there is a marquee generator in BV in the upper menus to the right of the shapes button.

rangaz007
07-12-2008, 01:47 PM
Hi Chris

Nice one mate cheers, problem solved !
I've used the marquee generator as you suggested. I didnt even know it was there, doh !
Thanks a lot !

rangaz007
08-06-2008, 05:48 PM
Hi all

I would like to add a background gradient colour to my website, but when I add the background colour, all my pictures come up with a white square box around them.

Is there anyway for these pictures to blend into the background colour so you don't see a white box around each one?

Thanks

Karen Mac
08-06-2008, 07:24 PM
Yes.. click on the picture right click properties and take off the border.

Karen

Collectors-info
08-06-2008, 07:35 PM
Hi all

I would like to add a background gradient colour to my website, but when I add the background colour, all my pictures come up with a white square box around them.

Is there anyway for these pictures to blend into the background colour so you don't see a white box around each one?

Thanks

Only by either changing the background colour to match the pages colour of your image if its jpg, or changing the image to png or gif & making the background transparent.

rangaz007
08-08-2008, 12:09 PM
Does anyone know if there is anyway of attaching a small JPEG in the title page, so that when you click on a page the pic is visible next to the page title / description?

Thanks