Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do not know what to put in da boxes at vodabids

Hi,
    I need my websites contact and quote form page to be sending to my email. It was working and now it is not.. I know it will be a simple problem. Vodabids asks for all these abreviations and tech jumbo and i do not know what to put in.. I need this work done immediatly.
    Thank you in advance for helping i know it will be hard for you to tell me what i need to put in. It is a simple website with 2 form pages and a few photos.
    If you work for bv i would love for u to help... $! Thank u..

www.romanceinthecity.com.au

contact and quote form are the problem

Re: Do not know what to put in da boxes at vodabids

Originally posted by jayde22 View Post
    Hi,
    I need my websites contact and quote form page to be sending to my email. It was working and now it is not.. I know it will be a simple problem. Vodabids asks for all these abreviations and tech jumbo and i do not know what to put in.. I need this work done immediatly.
    Thank you in advance for helping i know it will be hard for you to tell me what i need to put in. It is a simple website with 2 form pages and a few photos.
    If you work for bv i would love for u to help... $! Thank u..

www.romanceinthecity.com.au

contact and quote form are the problem
    If you go here http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/forms.html and repost your question, because this is where George (Naval) tends to frequent most of the time and he is the man to get you sorted. You stand a better chance if you do.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Re: Do not know what to put in da boxes at vodabids

Alert already sent to the General.

If you require another to do the work for you (as mentioned), there is no need to "re-post" anywhere else, as this is the Forum you will be seen in for others to reply.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X