adobe flash cs3 creating a flash player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adobe flash cs3 creating a flash player

hi there i found this site on how to create a flashplayer but now I dont know how to load this player onto my bluevoda site can anybody help and how do i link this player to my videos that i want to play

Re: adobe flash cs3 creating a flash player

You do realize that a Flashplayer and will only play Flash files, right?

And that you cannot force a file to be played with any player other than what is installed on a visitor's system, correct??

You may have some text near the link to the file, like "Best Viewed Using SuperDuperFlashPlayer" and then provide a link for visitors to also download the player prior to viewing the file, but that is all you can do.

Most often, if your video files are WMV it will play in Windows Media Player, MPG = Quicktime, or Flash which usually plays in the defaulted FlashPlayer by Adobe.

If your videos have already been converted to Flash, why bother specifying which player to use?
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you

As anew webdesigner ive tried the hard road but eventually learned their is easier ways to do things I purchased a very easy and cheap program called flashvideo studio 2 that works like a charm for my purposes it displays the video including the controls

daniel

Comment

If you are using Blue Voda to create your web pages, you can lay objects over the video player controls to "mask" them so visitors cannot see or use them. Blue Voda provides a Windows Video player, so you can play your video files you created with your software.

However, all Flash players, "boxes" and scripts will not allow any objects to be "on top" and it really does not matter anyway, as controls are not part of the display.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X