inline box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inline box

Hi, I am having trouble setting up a inline box. when I put the contents in the box. and preview the scrool bar works but the content doen't move with it. any help would be greatly apprieciated.
    TIA

Re: Problems with inline box

When you say, "when I put the contents in the box" what exactly are you doing to "put the contents in the box"??

Do you have a url to see that page with the inline?

Comment

Hi Dave,
      I have a new PC and just downloaded the new version on it. I still haven't figured how to get to my website to work on it. so I created a new page and wanted to add an inline box with menus and a shoping cart. but when I add the picture as well as the box and text and then preview. the slide bar moves and I can see error page behind the contents scrolling but not the content i place in it. when i look in properties for the box it saiys my browser is not set for use.
      Thanks for your help
      Diane

Comment

Diane
        The inline frame is meant to be linked to a page that is already existing. You don't put content into the inline frame; you double click the box and set the proerties to link to an existing page. Set the "Scroll bar IF NEEDED" property and put the url into it. Then when you preview; if the linked page is published, it will show up in that frame.

Mine said that too, as I was setting the inline frame properties, but did not hurt the operation!

Comment

Ahhh I get it now! Thank you, Maybe you can help me figure out how to get my old information on my new PC. Is it possible for you to IM me thru it? mspanache

Comment

I am trying to add an inline box to my site and when i preview this is wahat I see, can somebody Please help!

TIA
            Diane
            Not Found

The requested URL /meals2.html was not found on this server.
            Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
            Apache/2.2.6 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.6 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.panachegourmetcatering.com Port 80

Comment

Re: inline box

Diane
              Can you post the url that you put in the properties of the inline frame<(box)?

The first part of the error means your target page for the inline frame couldn't be found,(not published on your voda server, or published as a different name)

The last part of that error message is saying it could not find an "error page" to display. That's not too important at this time.

Comment

Re: inline box

You must use the complete URL http://........................
                CarbonTerry
                Semper Fi
                Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
                Zone 5 Photo
                My USMC

Comment

Working...
                X