Tutorial for Creating Own Template Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tutorial for Creating Own Template Not Working

I have been viewing all of the tutorials and I wanted to view this one most. When I got down to this one, the page is blank. I have viewed all of them in FireFox. Do some of them only work in IE? :)

Re: Tutorial for Creating Own Template Not Working

Sorry....that tutorial was missing as far back as May 2008. Still has not reappeared! I would suggest you tinker around with it and when you develope question; come back on here and ask for help.

I don't use templates as such so I'm not one to get answers from! But one pieces of advice to get you started is that you create your page as normal, in BV and "save as template" in the file menu of BV. It will be saved as a .wwb file in the "Templates folder, inside BlueVoda folder.

To load it back into BV; go into the Templates folder and select "All files" in order to be able to see it. When you load it back into BV it will come in as a .wwb page. Make whatever changes you want for the new page you are building and "save" the new page to whatever folder you want it to be in and BV will automatically change the .wwb to .bvp extension. Your template file however is still intact in the Templates folder.

Hope that gets you started!

Comment

Working...
    X