Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem in form - uploading files

hey.
    I put up a form on my site where you can upload files. When I test it it sends me a link to my E-mail. When I press the link I get a 404 page saying that the page isn't available. Why can't I upload files ?

This is the page with the form.

Re: Problem in form - uploading files

Post here the email that you recieve so i can have a look.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Values submitted from web site form:
      First Name : ofir
      Last Name : beigel
      Nick Name :
      E-mail : ofir@nhm.co.il
      Give Credit To :
      Comments :
      Button2 : Submit

Comment

I'm sorry- I don't get the 404 page again - but I don't get the file attached to my email as well

Comment

Well, you have a number of mistakes.
          1. the form is called "Send us material". There should NOT be any blanks. Make it "Send_us_material
          2. The email field shoul dbe named 2email" and not "E-mail"
          3. The upload file field should not have blanks, name it "fileupload"

The script does NOT send any attachments, ii uploads the file and sends you a link to the file location so you can download it. However, i see no such link in the email you posted above, so i suppose that either you didn't upload anything, or at least you didn't with this specific submission. Which version of BV you have ? The file upload is a feature available with BV10.12 only.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I'm using the 10.1 version.
            where can I get an update ?

Comment

Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
              X