WORDS WORDS WORDS... Text Q+A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WORDS WORDS WORDS... Text Q+A

Greetings folks, just a few questions....

I noticed that vodahost lets you put text on top of an image quite easily...i didn't know you could do this:) Is it as straight forward as it looks? ie place search engine readable text on an image as I see fit or are there complications?

Ok final question....:) first check out this:

in te top banner there is transitioning text (it's not flash) and wondered if I can do that in vodahost or if someone can point me in the right direction for achiving it somehow?

if you scroll down the page they've done it again with testimonials; it's quite an effective way of showing text actually....is it an animated gif?

Cheers,
    Grant :)

Re: WORDS WORDS WORDS... Text Q+A

Yes you can do this as animated or you could also do this as a slideshow, making each slide then using the ad banner rotator or you could even do this by making slides and converting in windows movie maker and apply as a .wmv file on your page ..

You could also consider using the marquee tool in blue voda, your text won't fade in and out or disappear, but would slide up, down or sideways, you could use a few marquees and set the timing up differently ..

a few ideas for you there ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: WORDS WORDS WORDS... Text Q+A

Thanks Lady :) yeah I noticed on the site I linked to that the text is all higlightable so wondered if thats maybe java script or something....thanks for all the ideas, you got me thinking :)

Grant :)

Comment

Working...
      X