newbie text effects and fading pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie text effects and fading pictures

hey guys I used to use BV a long time ago and i thought you could add text effects. such as text dropping in and out etc. also is there a way to transition photos to fade in and out from the center etc. please let me know thanks
    shannone

Re: newbie text effects and fading pictures

Hi Shannone,

You can do things like this within BV, but you need to use a third party such as http://www.dynamicdrive.com/. They have loads of good stuff on there, check them out. All can be combined with the bv tool to add to a site.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Ramsey you rule thanks man
      shan

Comment

You're welcome
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

holy moly !! aaa where do I add this code. Say I want to use one of the slideshows on that page you gave me the link for. What the heck do i do with it. Im sorry I dont know S#@t. Can you give me a hint .
          shan

Comment

Originally posted by shannonerhea View Post
            holy moly !! aaa where do I add this code. Say I want to use one of the slideshows on that page you gave me the link for. What the heck do i do with it. Im sorry I dont know S#@t. Can you give me a hint .
            shan
            Difficult for me to answer you Shan, as for one, although I gave you the recommendation to the site I haven't really used it myself that much as I don't like such effects on the type of sites I make.

Secondly, without seeing the actual one you are trying to put together I can't really say where it goes. Usually though they as you to put code in to your page. This is done by right clicking on your web builder just 'off' your page area and selecting 'page HTML'.. then use the area you have been told to paste into by clicking on the respective tab.

I know the instructions can look complicated but if you read it very slowly and carefully it does all make sense honest

Comment

Working...
            X