Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding page numbers

Hi all!

I wonder how to add page numbers to my site. The number links wherein viewers can click to get to the page they want.

Hope someone will be able to help.

Thanks so much!
    sigpicwww.pinkbasket.saldua.com

Re: adding page numbers

Well you could have a drop down menu titled pages, and the number of pages 1 through what ever as choices. Link each number to the appropriate page. For example page 1 would be toys, page 2 clothes, etc. Don't save the pages as numbers though because SEO's won't be able to search them then, give them real content based names.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

thanks for that reply..I'll try it now..

Comment

Hi! I have another question, now I'm already done with the page numbers.
        How do I put [Page 1 of 5] which automatically changes as the numbers are clicked? just like the ones we can see in this site?

TIA!

Comment

You cant. That 1/5 is created by this forum dynamically by "paginating" the posts in a specific thread. Your site doesn't have such a a dynamic feature. So unless you add a piece of code that will detect automatically the nr of pages in your site, and assign each page a specific nr, you can't do it. You can, if you wish, add hem statically (just as you added the page numbers), placing in each page the appropriate nr.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X