Adding video to my website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding video to my website

First off, I have seen similar problems floating around about .wwb files. I'm just gonna post a simple video of my problem.
    The video should be in high quality with this link. Also, someone will probably notice I will say something then do something a little different. I just kinda made stuff without any thinking involved :D

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

I have tried uploading with HTML and Picture files. Although since I have links that makes a big impact if I wanna use a .jpeg or .gif file.

I plan to have around 15-20 pages and hope to not be changing every single one of them when I add a small feature.

Thanks for the help.
    Kyle Sobus

Re: My templates cause more problems then help?

You can't do it with BV only. But, you can do it using included files.
    Have a look at Single Menu Page with Bv and PHP

You can use the same method for your template.
    I use it all th etime, however, i use separate includes for menu, header, footer instead of an entire template.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: My templates cause more problems then help?

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
      You can't do it with BV only. But, you can do it using included files.
      Have a look at Single Menu Page with Bv and PHP

You can use the same method for your template.
      I use it all the time, however, i use separate includes for menu, header, footer instead of an entire template.

I found a method that appears to work. What I did was, first I made my template page (with buttons and all.) Then went to the page html. Copied all of the html. Then I got a blank page and stuck an html box and the top left and pasted all of the html into that. It appears everything works perfectly. The only trouble is that it will look a little blank when creating each page.

I think I am just going to make a "Menu" template which will consist of my buttons and then the rest on a different template.

Hopefully you understood what I mean :D

I forgot about the php, I used that before and now I completely forgot :(

I'm gonna keep messing around with this html idea I have.

Thanks for the help,
      Kyle Sobus

EDIT:

After checking out the link you gave me I completely remember that. I'm defiantly doing that, it will save some time :D

Comment

Re: Adding video to my website

Pasting the code in a html box in EACH page will NOT allow you to change ALL pages on the site just changing the template. The php method will do.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X