Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forms - Make sure they've copleted it

Hi,

I have a data capture form running as shown in the bluevoda turtorial. It captures, naem email etc and mails me the details.

Questions:

1. How can I make sure they can't proceed without filling in required fields??#

2. The data generated, can I link it to a DB? If so, how can I do it?

Thanks, Henry.

Re: Forms - Make sure they've copleted it

Originally posted by henrybaker
    Hi,

I have a data capture form running as shown in the bluevoda turtorial. It captures, naem email etc and mails me the details.

Questions:

1. How can I make sure they can't proceed without filling in required fields??#

2. The data generated, can I link it to a DB? If so, how can I do it?

Thanks, Henry.
    This needs validation of the fields and creation of error pages that will inform your visitor of the error he has done. Have a look at http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/for...html#post11943 post #2

The script can also be completed with a part that will automatically upload the form info in a table in your database. To do this you can insert the database username and password in the script, or have a generic script and pass this info to the script as hidden fields. If you need further hepl post again. We'll come up with something for you.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X