Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

send form information not to email but.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• send form information not to email but.....

Hi Great and helpful people,

I'd like to make a form where the information people send, go directly in the web page of the specific country where they'r business is,without me updeting.

Every country will have is on page and i will like the information to sit in a fixed position in the page how i can do that.

Any suggestion
    Gattopardo
    www.yeesip.com

Re: send form information not to email but.....

There are a couple of different ways, both involve scripting (in php), one involves also a database. This last one would also allow a relatively easy control over the page content (in case you need to edit something).

if you have no php experience, i am afraid that this will be a rather difficult task.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you navaldesign,there is now way round ?
      gattopardo.

Comment

I cant really see any way you can do it without coding experience. There are two alternatives: use BV's guestbook (customize it so it can look like a simple blog). Use a guestbook for each country.
        OR
        Hire someone to build this application for you.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you very much navaldesign.
          Gattopardo
          www.eatitalian.net

Comment

Working...
          X