Form Failure - unexplained error(s)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Failure - unexplained error(s)?

Hello - I'm a bit new to the publishing biz, and I've run into a few problems.

Parse error
    : syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/kwiuxrl/public_html/contact.php on line 16

andParse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/kwiuxrl/public_html/join.php on line 16

Those are with my forms... I think I'm going nuts - I'm pretty sure I did the form wizard right!

Domain: Assassinx.org

Re: Form Failure - unexplained error(s)?

If you have used the form wizard, it is quite improbable that there may be a syntax error, unless you have manually edited the php code in the Start of Page.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Form Failure - unexplained error(s)?

If there are apostrophe's (') in the Message line in the form properties box, you will get this error. Watch for punctuation marks and remove them. Happened to me too!

Comment

Working...
      X