Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• simple cart software

Hi
    In my site I have individual items it's mean that I don’t have two from the same item because of that I search after simple cart software that only collecting items and arrive to order form instead payment gate, maybe someone here know about program (software) that I can integrate with bluevoda or with any other program
    Thanks

Re: simple cart software

I really had a hard time following what you're saying - but I use CartManager. Another one you could look at would be Mal's Ecommerce.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi again
      Thanks on your answer; I will try to explain my self better
      We sell unique items it's mean that we don’t have from the same items two… so when the customer want to buy items he/she need to fulfill request order form, in this form the customer request the wanted items, the purchase doesn't done immediately via the site!!!
      Now our customers write in the order form the codes of the wanted items, what we want is to save this and to give the customer the option to collect items by adding to the cart and to arrive to the order form with the list of items
      So what we actually need is simple cart that collecting items and arrive to request order form
      We check all the E-Commerce carts and all of them are immediately payment
      We don’t need security because the payment doesn't do via the site.
      Thanks again.

Comment

So what you need to do is put in a form with that gives them an option to place a check mark by the items they want to purchase, or use an excel spreedsheet.. or create the order form in a pdf that they can download and print off.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X