Give it a visit please ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give it a visit please ;)

Well I've created my website for almost three months... The truth is that I can stop changing it :) When I think every thing is fine, an idea comes up and there I go again. I'm addicted ;)

Tell me your opinion ok?

Thanks,

Bruno Colaço

WWW.BRUNOCOLACO.COM

Re: Give it a visit please ;)

Hi there!

Very nice site... loads quick (even with dial up) and is easy to navigate. The only things I saw that may need changed is when you enter the site, there is "Wellcome" in the upper left hand corner... if I'm not mistaken, it should be "welcome".

Also, on the "Info" page, there is "ay" in the second paragraph. Should be "any"?

Anyhoo... love the photos and the colors of the site. Great job! :)

Kellie
    Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
    http://www.ccabincandles.com

Comment

Many thanks Kellie,

I've had allready chanded those litle things ;)

Very nice site you have. God work,

Bruno Colaço

WWW.BRUNOCOLACO.COM

Comment

very clean site and the photo's are A1, I noticed on your site it states that the photos are copyright this is a good idea except i could have saved all your photos for my own enjoyment. you should disable the right click on your page's, a simple script in header will fix it . this will stop anyone downloading your photo's.

Aliens Anonymous

www.aliensanonymous.org

Comment

Looks really nice. Beautiful photographs. Have you left the BlueVoda insignia on the mouse over navigation buttons on purpose? Well done and good luck.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

hey my friend not bad at all you did a excellent job you atleast made a lasting impression on me thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
              very clean site and the photo's are A1, I noticed on your site it states that the photos are copyright this is a good idea except i could have saved all your photos for my own enjoyment. you should disable the right click on your page's, a simple script in header will fix it . this will stop anyone downloading your photo's.

Aliens Anonymous

www.aliensanonymous.org
              Very wrong. Publish a page, disable right click and then I'll post pics I downloaded from that page. There is no way to stop people from getting pics off your site. The best alternative is to watermark the pics so it's obvious where they came from. Watermarking has the added benefit that, if someone gets a pic off your site and posts it elsewhere, people will see your site name and come visit.
              My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Excellent Site, fantastics Photos. well done

Confused in Dublin

Comment

Thanks people,

In fact even if I had disabled the right click, visitors could just simply press the "printscreen" botton and get the photo for their own. I opted for watermarking and resising them to a small resolution for that single reason.

Thanks for your comments on my photos to.
                  I'm glad you've liked...

Best regards,

Bruno Colaço

Comment

Working...
                  X