Problem with my video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with my video

My website is www.healthybankaccount.com and I have a video on there that I have set to play on website load and it is not playing. Could it be because the file is too big?

Re: Problem with my video

video played fine for me. it took a little time to get started - less than 20 seconds, but that is understandable. the only way you could make it start quicker is to make it a swf file and import with the flash tool. go to my site and you will see many videos that are wmv files and swf files. try this one as the video is over 4 minutes long:
    www.videopostcards.info/sueandmike.html
    it should only take about 10 to 15 seconds to start.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

I don't like the fact that it takes so long. Will compressing the size of the video make it faster, or should I upload it with you tube

Comment

Sorry, it took so long to open - in fact it didn't - so I left your site without understanding what any of it was about. If I did that.... how many other will? Sorry. Patsy.
        www.waterlandspark.co.uk

Comment

yes if you make it a swf file the movie clip will come up faster but will not be the same quality as wmv file. uploading with u tube is your decision. i would not. i would make it a swf file. if you want to see what that would look like just send me the file and i will convert it for you and send it back that way you will have both options open to you.
          you can contact me through my website
          mrmagoo144
          mrmagoo144
          www.videopostcards.info

Comment

I need some assistance with my website, I can get it to play when I preview it, but after I publish it we have waited 20 mins and it only has shown a few seconds of the video. the video is about 20 mins long, I have tried the you tube thing but these files are to large.

I have a converter that changes them from dvd to wmv. Any help would be wonderful!!

my site is www.midwestmudboggers.com/hiawatha2.html

Comment

Originally posted by midwestmudboggers View Post
              I need some assistance with my website, I can get it to play when I preview it, but after I publish it we have waited 20 mins and it only has shown a few seconds of the video. the video is about 20 mins long, I have tried the you tube thing but these files are to large.

I have a converter that changes them from dvd to wmv. Any help would be wonderful!!

my site is www.midwestmudboggers.com/hiawatha2.html
              Hi .. it's actually coming in rather well for me, considering too that it is 20 mins and 165 mbs .. Pretty muddy eh! Hiawatha Mud Run .. looks like an annual or perhaps even, weekend event, lol ... I watched about 4 mins or so without any difficulty at all .. but that may not be the case for everyone.

- You could take it into your windows movie maker and reduce it's file size, you could save loading time there.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
              X