Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editbox Error Message Problem

Re: http://www.esuranceplan.com/life.html

Inside the editbox properties of my term life landing page, under the validate tab, I checked the error message button, placed appropriate copy, checked data required, and then check OK. When I saved and published the landing page, visitors to the site do not receive an error message when they leave out copy on one of the editboxes. I replaced a few editboxes to see if that would work, but to no avail. On other websites of mine, this process works fine. So, what's the problem on this site?

Stephen

Re: Editbox Error Message Problem

There may be other issues, but your page should be saved and published as .php as opposed to .html - did you have a look at the new tutorials?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks LadyEye. Where are the new tutorials? What topics? Please advise.

Stephen

Comment

Re: Form Wizard Question

Re: www.esuranceplan.com/ltc.php

I just figured out on BV 10 there is a form wizard. Now I understand that it saves and publishes the page with a .php extension. I am working on the above landing page and my "success URL" is working fine, and submitted copy is being correctly directly to my HORDE email. My problem is that the "from" section of the email states INVALID ADDRESS and the following error message is displayed:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/imp/message.php on line 463

How do I correct?

Stephen
        Last edited by Foxmusicman; 07-26-2008, 06:54 AM. Reason: Correct URL

Comment

After reviewing some old threads, I figured it out.

Stephen

Comment

So what did you figure out? Post what you found the problem to be incase others that have the same problem and find your post before any others.
            Reguards
            Ed
            www.dsondesigns.com
            www.marseillesyouthsports.com
            www.300hitter.com
            www.bigjk.net
            How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Re: Editbox Error Message Problem/Forms and Autoresponder

Re: http://www.esuranceplan.com/ltc.php

I figured out how to correct the INVALID ADDRESS by properly using the form wizard instead of trying to build a form with individual elements.

On a related matter concerning autoresponders: When an insurance prospect sends me a specific email, my autoresponder works fine. No problem. However, when someone fills out a form created by Form Wizard on my website and enters a personal email address as part of the overall form, the email created by the autoresponder just goes back to me--not to the insurance prospect. Is there a way to correct this situation? With the result of having the auto responder send the email directly to my visitor?

Stephen
              Last edited by Foxmusicman; 07-29-2008, 08:53 PM. Reason: Editing

Comment

Re: Invalid Address on Email

Re: http://www.emedicare65.com/index.php

On a related matter, I am in the initial process of building a new website with a BV template; however, when a try my form created email, I get a INVALID ADDRESS message on the "from" section of the email. What step did I leave out? I do not have this problem with my other landing pages, only this one with the template. Does the template have anything with it?

Stephen

Comment

Working...
                X