Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publising assistance

Hi all-

Long time lurker first time poster here. Okay.. so couple of things..

I upgraded to version 10.1 of Bluevoda and now I can't publish. I changed the ip address according to a thread on the topic of upgrades to 67.228.244.196 and i'm getting a invalid password error. I'm using my default log/pw..

Also.. 2nd problem. Now when i click to preview a page, the footer graphic of is about an inch below the rest of the page along with the text that is overlayed over the footer graphic. What gives? I've checked my page formatting and guidelines.. Everything is lined up. Could the upgrade have changed something that would impact this?

The site url.. is www.sowhatchee.com . The 2nd issue is not visible ..since I am unable to publish at this time.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

-James

id: 22139

Re: Publising assistance

Originally posted by Jamesta View Post
    Hi all-

Long time lurker first time poster here. Okay.. so couple of things..

I upgraded to version 10.1 of Bluevoda and now I can't publish. I changed the ip address according to a thread on the topic of upgrades to 67.228.244.196 and i'm getting a invalid password error. I'm using my default log/pw..

Also.. 2nd problem. Now when i click to preview a page, the footer graphic of is about an inch below the rest of the page along with the text that is overlayed over the footer graphic. What gives? I've checked my page formatting and guidelines.. Everything is lined up. Could the upgrade have changed something that would impact this?

The site url.. is www.sowhatchee.com . The 2nd issue is not visible ..since I am unable to publish at this time.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

-James

id: 22139
    Hi .. if you are having trouble logging into your control panel, publishing, then you will need to submit a support ticket and ask support to reset your password. Please identify yourself in the support ticket.. you can go to Customer Support at the top right of this forum.

Have you set the page length of your blue voda page by right clicking and selecting properties, will this fix this problem?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X