Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help choosing shopping cart

Hi,

I just built my website with BV, and like to set-up a shopping that is free. I spent days trying to figure out the different options, Paypal, oscommerce, soholunch etc, but don't really understand.
    I am selling residential playgrounds and would like to use a variety of shipping options, offer dicounts with coupons, offer optional installations etc. I tried Paypal, but it looks a bit limited.
    Please help me!

My VodaHost domain: artubackyards.com

Thank you so much!

Re: Help choosing shopping cart

Do you have a paypal account already? If not you need to go to paypal and set one up. They have all the options there for you and then come back to bv. BV only has through paypal buttons three options that I can see. I think once you publish your site you can add more paypal options through paypal. But check it out first cause I'm not sure with BV

Comment

Yes, I do have a paypal account, but as I said it's options look limited. I don't think I can put a coupon code, or adding any other options...

Comment

You might check into to using Mals Ecart which is a copy and past coded button.. does allow for discounts and does work with paypal.. or your merchant acct.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

If you want to do different things with different products the Mals sounds like it should suit you. It allows for a lot more variety in presentation than many other carts.
          www.dinkdy.info
          www.aboriginalarttreasures.com
          www.thegemlovers.com
          www.bigticketmoney.com

Comment

Thank you for your reply. I was trying to set up Mal and noticed that when it redirects to PayPal, a log-in page comes in. I am concerned that many people will not go through with the purchase if they have to sign up for Paypal. Although there is an option to proceed without signing up, it is almost hidden, hard to find. Is there any way I could work around this?
            Thanks

Comment

No.. you cant change paypal and its free. Best thing to do would be to get a merchant account, usually authorize.net.. use mals.. only $8 bucks a month.. and eliminate paypal or offer it as a second option.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
              X